Sunday 17 June 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 24

My first week of freedom but one of my last few weeks in Sheffield. They only thing I needed to do this week was pack up my room ready for moving home. For the rest of the time I could do whatever I wanted, including a lot of doing not much. It was brilliant.

Monday:


Tuesday:




On Tuesday I saw Zane Lowe DJ for the first time. He was been in Sheffield several times over the last 4 years but this is the first chance I actually had to see him. It was an incredible night.

On Wednesday I went to Alton Towers with some friends from Judo. I got to experience their new ride 'Nemesis Sub Terra' for the first time. It did involve the longest queue of the day, about 1 hour, but it was definitely worth it! Even though it isn't a roller coaster I recommended that if you have to queue for it, then do. How ever long you need to wait. I won't tell you what it actually is because the suspense and the unknown adds to the experience. So make sure you go and experience it for yourself soon!

Thursday:




I eventually packed up my room on Friday.

Tweet from the past:
A little hint about Nemesis Sub Terra- apparently it's a little bit like the Saw Maze at Thorpe Park. Unfortunately when I last went to Thorpe Park only the Saw Ride was open and the Maze hadn't been finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment