Monday 31 December 2012

My year according to Twitter - August

Today is New Years Eve. When I started writing the 'My week according to Twitter' blog posts in January I intended to write a new post each week of the year so that when it came to today I could look back at all the different things I had done over the year. I only managed to get to the end of July when I stopped. Probably due to a combination of reasons including the Olympics temporarily taking over my life and using my laptop a lot less than I used to after getting a tablet.

So here are the highlights from the last five months of 2012, starting with August:

As you can see, the Olympics dominated my life in August.



Once the Olympics were over I moved in to my new flat in Liverpool and started my graduate job.


August was very busy, but involved a lot of time sitting on the sofa. September wasn't as comfy as August - September and October highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment