Sunday 29 July 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 30

This week the third and final Dark Knight film was out and the Olympics started! I've been lucky enough to get a couple of tickets and the BBC are going to be showing every minute of every sport. Can't wait!

Tuesday:
Unfortunately after hunting high and low, I can't find the photos anywhere.

Wednesday:
The D-Box seats are motion seats that were brand new in the cinema for The Dark Knight Rises and they rock, shake and move to sounds, action and things on screen! They were incredible! The seats were a little bit distracting at first, but the film itself is a definite 5 star - one to see at the cinema. It didn't feel like 3 hours at all. I thought the entire supporting cast were very good and it feels like Batman is barely in it. So much so that at one point I nearly forgot I had even gone to watch a batman film until it cut back to him. Tom Hardy as Bane and Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Blake were my two favourite characters, quite a big fan of the actors. It's a shame it's the end of Nolan's Batman adventure as another one would be great.


Thursday:


Friday:
As you might have been able to tell, I loved the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Danny Boyle did a brilliant job and it far exceeded my expectations.

Saturday:

Sunday:

Tweet from the past:
Two years ago this week I was just starting my placement at AstraZeneca. Not long until I start my graduate job now!

No comments:

Post a Comment