Sunday 15 July 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 28

This week I have trying to find things to keep me busy, but unfortunately that has meant I'm continuing to spend money. Ah well, just over a month until I start work now so my overdraft will just have to suffer for a little bit longer.

Monday:

On Monday I went to Chester Zoo for the first time in years. So much had changed and there were loads of new things. The one stand out memory from my last visit was the Coatis, which we took lots of photos of and named them Mr Coati, Mrs Coati and Baby Coati, so this time I wanted to take some more photos of them. Unfortunately they were no longer in the same enclosure and had instead been moved to another part of the zoo in the same enclosure as the Spectacled Bears. The only sighting of them that I managed was the information sign to tell me that they should be there. Maybe they have died. It was about 10 years since I last went after all.

Tuesday:

I wasn't quite sure what to expect with this film, but after several people telling me that it was good I decided to go and check it out for myself. It was a really entertaining film with lots of action. However, it was a little bit too long and failed to keep my attention for the whole film. The fact someone near me had fallen asleep and started snoring didn't really help either. I'd give this film 4 stars. On my 'How much effort should I make to watch it?' scale, this is a 'One to buy on DVD'.

Wednesday:








On Wednesday I took full advantage of Orange Wednesdays, going to Pizza Express and the cinema. This time it was to see The Amazing Spider-man in 3D. I wasn't really a big fan of the most reason Spider-man films but I loved this one. The story hasn't changed much but there it still kept me entertained throughout and there were loads of brilliant action sequences. Watching in 3D definitley added to my enjoyment. This is a definite 5 star film- One to watch at the cinema. In fact, I'm going to slightly adapt my rating system. It is a '5 star +' film - One to watch at the cinema in 3D!
When we go to see The Dark Knight Rises in a few weeks time we're going to go one step further and see it in IMAX 3D. Can't wait!

Thursday:



Tweet from the past:
The first film I saw in 3D. I still stand by this statement, but only if the prices become the same as 2D!

No comments:

Post a Comment