Sunday 22 January 2012

My week according to twitter - Week 3




That sums up most my week. I've not really done much as I'm in the middle of my exams now so have mainly been stuck in the flat doing revision and eating.




Just after I wrote last week's blog post I watched the amazing finale to the current series of Sherlock on BBC1. Me and flat mates think we know how Sherlock did the impossible. Well, we have come up with a theory which will almost certainly be proved wrong when the next series starts.

One my trips out of the flat was on Tuesday for my first exam. I think it went OK overall and I should have done enough to keep me on track. I've got one more exam on Thursday then that's it until June. So that means there will only be one more week of not doing much before I'll have stuff to write about again!



One of the main non-revision activities I did was going the cinema on Wednesday to see Shame. I thought it was really good and have written a full review of it in my previous post, so if you've not seen it yet, why not have a read.

I've been writing this post while watching 127 Hours, the film about an adventurer who gets his arm trapped by a rock down a crevice in the middle of no where. It's just getting to the bit where he decides it's time to part with his arm, so I've been using this as a distraction. I've heard the stories of people fainting in the cinema, and I've never been good with 'gore films' like Saw or Hostel so it is probably best that I haven't been giving it my full attention. I'll let you know what I think once it's finished, but so far it has been quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment