Sunday 8 April 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 14

I was home from uni for Easter this week so it has involved sorting my room out a bit, watching lots of TV and films and eating lots of chocolate.

Monday:






Tuesday:

Possibly my last because the Android app is a bit rubbish, taking ages to load and being a hassle to use, and I can't see instagram photos on my Android Twitter app so I'll probably just use twit pic instead.

Sunday:





The four bird roast was lovely. Thanks Aldi and Mum!




No idea what this was about, I didn't realise I got a curry from them that often...


The Ides of March was the film I thought wasn't quite as good as the others - 3 1/2 stars.
Tower Heist wasn't as good as most Ben Stiller films, but it was still a Ben Stiller film and was funny - 4 stars.
Buried kept me on the edge of my seat as the tension was maintained throughout despite the whole film being one man trapped in a coffin - 4 stars.

Tweet from the past:
The ultimate roasted bird(s):

No comments:

Post a Comment