Sunday 15 April 2012

My week according to Twitter- Week 15

Another trip to races this week and I actually didn't do too badly this time.

Friday:






I went to Ladies Day at Aintree on Friday with a couple of mates from home. It was a really good day that started in the pub and ended in the pub via Nandos. I would have been up more at the end but we went big on a tip and it backfired. Nightmare.

Saturday:

Didn't do as well on Saturday for the Grand National as I did on Friday.

Sunday:



Sunday night was a Dominos pizza and film with Luke and Mel before going back to Sheffield. Standard. We watched the latest Muppets film- The Muppets, which was really funny and made me feel like a big kid. The cameos in it were great too. Several "Ooh it's him/her" moments.

Tweet from the past:
Betting on The Grand National a couple of years ago was just as unsuccessful as this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment