Sunday 6 May 2012

My week according to Twitter- Week 18

Now labs have finished but exams haven't started yet I've had lots more time to do things during the day on weekdays.

Monday:


Wednesday:


Thursday:



Friday:


Friday night was the Pirate themed Captain's Social, the judo social where the current captain steps down and the incoming captain takes over. It was a fun night of eye patches and pirate hats at The Fox and Duck and Space.

Saturday:


As someone later pointed out, I probably got a free bag of Prawn Crackers with my order, but I had only ordered Prawn Crackers in the first place to take my order total over £10 to get 25% discount!



Sunday:

On Sunday I hosted a murder mystery dinner party. It fun evening and it all went well- full blog post coming soon!

Tweet from the past:


No comments:

Post a Comment