Sunday 13 May 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 19

Getting close to the end of my degree now, but not too close that I have to spend all my time revising yet. So this week a profitable pub quiz, a trip to the cinema and a Judo competition.

Monday:

Notty House Pie, Pint and £70. That doesn't happen very often. And being a good friend I treated my housemates to a pie and pint with my winnings when I went to claim my pie and pint.

Wednesday:


Thursday:

Definite 5 star film, but everyone should know that by now. If you haven't seen it yet, then why not!? Go see it now!

Friday:




Trust me, it's good. I wasn't sure at first but it makes it taste a bit like port. Or a Cheeky Vimto. It's quite nice. Really.

Saturday:

Three weeks until my finals start. Go go go!

Sunday:


Not sure when I will be doing my next Judo competition, hopefully won't be too long. I want to get my black belt at some point! But first I'll need to find a club to train at near where ever I end up living once I graduate.

Tweet from the past:

No comments:

Post a Comment