Sunday 20 May 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 20

It was my last ever week of Uni lectures this week before the final exam period starts, and it was quite a busy week.



I'd give this product 4 out of 5. Last weekend I had a tough Judo competition that left me with aching muscles. Luckily, a few days later I received some vouchers to get money off Voltarol Active Spray (as I am a Bzz Agent) so I thought I would give it a try. It was a bit more expensive than I had expected, but after a couple of uses my muscle ache had gone.
It's in a handy little bottle so I'll definitely put it in my sports bag so I'll have it ready in case I need it after training or my next competition.
The only reason I've not given it 5 stars is the price. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone else who experiences regular muscle pain.



Can't believe I only just discovered this a couple of months after my gym contract ran out but only a few weeks before I leave Sheffield. It's no where near good enough as an alternative to a real gym, but as it's in Endcliffe Park it would have been a good stop off during a run.


















Wednesday was The University of Sheffield Sports Award Ball. I had a really good night with the Judo club, but the guest speaker wasn't really interesting to me. Hence this tweet.




The Orange 'no signal' saga continues...o


No comments:

Post a Comment