Sunday 11 March 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 10

This week it was pizza jealousy, Kata at judo and pub quiz success.

Monday:


Wednesday:


Friday:

Dan's followers went the wrong way after this, so get following so he reaches the big milestone of 100! (But if you're not following me, follow me first to I reach 100 before he does :P)

Sunday:

I found a new free smartphone app on Sunday which every day sends you adverts/offers/vouchers that are relevant to you and you get a few pence just for reading them. Might take a while to get a decent about of money, but it's easy money so I thought I'd give a try. Hopefully some of the offers I get might make it even more worth it. If you want to see what it's like you can get it from the Qustodian website. And if I've not convinced you yet, if you use that link and sign up I get £1 for referring you :)



We won! OK, there were only a few teams, but we still won!

Tweet from the past:
I obviously knew how to make full use of Twitter in the early days...

No comments:

Post a Comment