Sunday 25 March 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 12

More dissertation writing, the start of Varsity and the Chemistry Ball. It was quite a packed week!









Varsity, our annual sports competition against Hallam, started this week and there was a bit of a discussion on Twitter this week when it was revealed that the organisers wanted to keep the running total a secret until after the finale. They were trying to stop the uni newspaper tweeting about it to build up tension. I was in support of the uni newspaper who carried on regardless. As I someone following Varsity and an active participant, I felt knowing the current score enhanced it for me.


Any ideas people? Let me know in the comments below.



Saturday night was the Chemistry Ball at uni. I hadn't been to it before so I decided I had to go as it was my last year. I'm glad I did as it was a really fun night. It started at Vodka Revs for the pre bar, before the meal and DJ at The Hilton Hotel and then finishing in Poptarts at the union.

© 2012 - I & J Photography
© 2012 - I & J Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment