Sunday 18 March 2012

My week according to Twitter - Week 11

It was a busy week of writing my dissertation and finishing off lab work, so there wasn't much tweeting during the week. However, that changed on Saturday when it was BUCS (British University and Colleges Sports) Judo Championships. Four of Sheffield Uni Judo club, including myself, were taking part and I kept everyone updated through out the day.



















It was a great day of top quality Judo and I even managed to get 10 points towards by black belt. I have 30 now, so 70 to go. Slowly getting there...


I passed the 100 followers mark this week. Hello everyone.


Saturday was St Patrick's Day and me and my flatmates spent the night celebrating at the Notty House, which is now officially our local. It turned into quite a heavy night...



The new F1 season started in Melbourne on Sunday and Jenson Button won! It was the first time Sky and BBC were sharing the footage, and for this race the BBC only had highlights. I didn't mind too much as they still showed 80% of the race and I didn't have to get up at 5am to watch it. I even managed to avoid finding out who had won until I watched it! I did miss Ted Kravitz and Martin Brundle and wasn't too sure of the new BBC comentator, but maybe I'll get used to it after a couple of races. I'm still intrigued how the BBC will do the grid walk before the start of their first live race in a few weeks.

Tweet from the past:

This week's tweet from the past is from St Patrick's day last year. If I remember rightly, last year also started with a quiet drink down the pub that snow balled. To be fair, it would be rude not to go out for Paddy's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment